You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

New to irc

Hi friends i am new to IRC help me in telling that what exactly i have to do here to gain points

Thanks

PAwan
    Hi, Pawan Kumar, Welcome to IRC !
    This is a wonderful review site. You get 5 points for every product submitted [at present this is disabled]. You get points for reviews [depending on quality of review] and posting photos[1 point]. As soon as you reach the Gold level, you can start earning through the Google Adsense program, just as at ISC. However, the ads here are more expensive so you will get fast earnings through IRC. At present, no cash credits are being given for reviews, but please contribute and help to make IRC successful. Simply giving poll votes as some members are solely doing, will not help IRC - so please contribute well and wisely.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Thanks VK.
    Now i have my exams but when they get over i will surely be active here and contribute well under your guidance.

Thanks

Pawan

Hi VK,
    Thanks for the initiative taken to guide. People like you who know well around IRC are needed at this time to help new members.

Hi Pawan,
    Welcome to IRC. Though cash credits are disabled currently, I am sure once we make IRC the number one site, our site admin will definitely revoke it. Till then, keep participating actively in all the sections of IRC. Write as much quality reviews as possible. You can check out the reviews written for products by people like VK, Latha Jayaprakash, RajmiArun, Devi Menon (sort of editorial reviews or more of personal experience, both are welcome). You can refer to other websites for inputs but please do not copy contents, as they will be deleted.

Hoping to see lots of good contributions from your side.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.