You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

Feedback for nokia bluetooth

Hi All,
    I am considering to buy a Nokia Bluetooth Headst. I have two choice
    1. BH 101 Bluetooth
    2. HS36W Bluetooth

I need feedbacks for both of these, so that I can decide which one should I buy.

Thanks,
    Sam.
    1. Nokia BH101 Bluetooth Headset weighs 14 grams, it has a talktime of 8 hours and a standby time of upto 180 hours. It has a operating range of about 10 meters. It uses a rechargeable up to 110 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer battery and takes bout 2 hours to recharge. And it retails for around Rupees 1,500/-.

2. Nokia HS36W Bluetooth Headset is a discontinued product from Nokia. It has a talk time of upto 6hours and up to 110 hours of standby time. It also has a Rechargeable Li-ion Polymer battery. And It weighs around 20 grams.

You can compare these data youself and make your choice. All the Best.

Regards,
    Sourav.

Nokia BH101 Bluetooth Headset is small light weight about 14 grams and fits perfectly around the ear even without hook but it hurts the inside of the ear after sometime and thumbs down for its voice quality. Battery life is not so bad run time up to 8hrs and stand by 180 hrs. Its wireless range is about 33 feet.

Nokia HS36W Bluetooth Headset has a weight of about 20 grams. It has a very good voice quality but wind noise is a problem i have not tried myself but my friend really likes this one. It has a talk time of about 6 hrs and stand by 110 hrs. It also has transmission rage of about 33 feet.

If want to buy headset i will suggest you to go for Bh101. It is good if we compare the both. And on other hand it is compatible with more mobiles as compared to HS36W.

Hi,

Sourav Jana & Gurjant Singh Sandhu, Both of you have given very knowledgeable and useful information for the members. Good keep on posting the responses.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.