You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Points increased for links submissions

We have links submission in IRC. So far, the cash credits for the points that one gets will be 1/3rd of the points, but as now the cash credits are discontinued, here is the new announcement regarding points for links.

Links submissions are either q and a from yahoo or ibibo or rediff or ammas. All the q and a were rated immediatly and were awarded 6 points for detailed answer and 3 for giving IRC page link alone. With effect from 1st May 2009, all the q and a links will be awarded 10 points, and if your answer is chosen the best answer, then an additional 5 points will be given. (You have to let us know that your answer is chosen as the best one, by giving us the URL again in the thread that will be started separately for posting this.)

In the same way for the blogs and knols submissions so far the maximum points one got was 45. With effect from 1st May 2009, all blogs and knols submission with appropriate page links to IRC will be awarded 75 points maximum.

Happy posting.
    Hi Rajmi Arun,

It is good announcement and also a relief for the members who are disappointed for stoppage of cash rewards.

As the cash rewards cancelled, I think now you can announce the profit share to Diamond and Platinum level members as per their points of contributions which was there in earlier prior to cash credits.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Great news, Rajmi! Glad to know the increase in points. I will start submitting links again in addition to posting reviews.

I liked RK's suggestion, too, of the profit sharing with members.

Regards,
    Vandana
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi RK and VK,
    Infact discussing about that with Mr. Tony. I am sure he will be announcing something regarding that soon.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi RA,

I am also happy to hear that atleast you can increase the point, that will get benefit to those who are here new same like me.

I feel it taking longer to approve the link which submitting, as i submitted two link to Indiareviewchannel, still waiting to get approve. I am working with two site namely msianic.yolasite.com and ukmalayali.blogspot.com in both i given advertisement regarding your website, and linked to this site, but not yet approved.

So i am looking forward to hear from you soon

Thanking you,

With regards,
    Any -always with IRC

With Regards,
    Any -Always with IRC

Hi,
    I am waiting for almost 21 days to go to approve the links now a days as instructed by Mr. Tony and as suggested by Mr. Ramkumar (Lead Editor in ISC). I have been seeing so many q and a links being deleted in the course of time after approving them. So I am waiting for that many days to approve them.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi RajmiArun,

Thanks for the response, at last you have approved my one link which i submitted. thanks for that. and the other link you have deleted for some reason. i have no clue, the reason. please can you review it i have resubmitted it as msianic.yolasite.com. thanks for your cooperation.

looking forward,
    Any -always with IRC

With Regards,
    Any -Always with IRC

HI, I am interested in submitting links as what we are doing in ISC. But the sad thing here is no cash credit for the link submissions. May I know what could be the reasons that stopped the cash campaign for link submissions in IRC as with points I think members cannot do anything, right ?

Regards,
    P

Thank you giving us that super up opportunities.

@Pushpam: The cash credits were stopped due to the decreased revenue for the IRC adm. However, if we all get together to revive this site and help in generating revenue, the Webmasters will restore the cash credits.

Further, it is not true that "as with points I think members cannot do anything" - you can definitely do lots of things! Points will get you to the much coveted Gold level & the more you contribute the more will be your AdSense earnings. This is because the Google Ads here are more expensive than at ISC and can get you terrific earnings - I definitely have. In fact, IRC continues to be in my top-5 channel earners list. So don't step back just because there are no cash credits and only points. Move forward & start posting in the Resources section. Give reviews too and you will then get permission to submit products also.

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.