You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Hi members

Hi Members,

Good morning. What happened? I couldn't find your participation in the forums etc.,
    RK,
    I too was wondering the same. Members have stopped participating once the cash credit was stopped. Let me tell you again, the advertisements that you get in IRC are very costly and if you have lots of page impressions, you can get good adsense easily.

So let us start posting reviews, resources etc again.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi Arun,

You are true, we have to work consistently and persistently. But members need some easy points gain sections for participating on daily basis. This is the time to think.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

I have already announced easy points in links and I have proved that you can get good points if you write blogs or knols. Two blogs can get you 150 points. The blog posts should be original, and should give links to IRC pages.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi Arun,

It is good and I have started posting answers in ibibo.com and gaining good points for those links. The blogs will gain more points too. I will also try but it takes much time to create a blog and give links, but some time those blog links got deleted then we will upset by remembering all those efforts to create it and starts discouraging on these links... Ok it is one perception only.

In addition to this try to introduce some more things. Polls editing also getting delayed soo much.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi,RK, I am very much continuing my contributions at IRC despite no cash credits! I was just busy for a few days as my niece had come down for the vacation; now on I will be contributing till I get busy again with my other work. So you will definitely be seeing link submissions and reviews & resources from my end.

Regards,
    Vandana
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

I dont know why Members not posting in IRC

I will Post and give reviews as muchas possible but Most of the members not giving their contributions to this site

I give my contribution fully

By santhosh

Hi,

VK & Santhosh kumar it is good to hear from you. I know VK is active and spending her time in IRC too. If co-members are not there it is no pleasure in doing here. So be active.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.