You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

A suggestion for improvement

You guys show us our contributions in a separate page when we log in. I would like to change the way the posts and contributions page is displayed. I would like it to be something like this.

Say for Example:

Polls 10
    Poll Votes 10
    Reviews 10
    Pictures Submitted 15
    -----------------------------------
    Grand Total Points 45

Yes, I would also like to see the picture submitted row in the profile page and also the grand total column that gives me the total points up till now.
    Good suggestion Vikram, will send this to our site admin who is also the developer of this website.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Even am in the favour of the grand total row itn the score card. Its a good idea to keep the track of the grand total. Also, yes its indeed a good idea to keep in the track of pictures submitted.
    Nice suggestions Vivek.

I will also like to suggest the developers to give an option to users who upload the pictures to delete their uploaded picture. This will help and give opportunity to user to put up only the best quality and the most relevent images of the products thus prevent cramming up of useless, unwanted, unrelated pictures for the products.

Regards,
    Sourav.

Vikram Again, its Vivek

Ha ha ha, dont mind it Vikram as its a mistake due to confusion.
    Regards,
    Sourav.

Its a nice suggestion! This will help understanding points detail well and also help to find out any discrapancy in points.

Regards
    NK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.