You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Another serious error, hope its temporary

Got the following message while accessing the Manage Accounts Page
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The base class includes the field 'btnReCalculate', but its type (System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button).

Source Error:

Line 6:

Manage Account

Line 7:

Line 8:  
    Line 9:
    Line 10:

Source File: /Members/ManageAccount.aspx Line: 8

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Again requesting clarification from the admin.
    Yes, Vivek this error has been there since yesterday itself. I too had put up a new thread along with the screenshot of the error attached yesterday. But, neither has this error been rectified nor has there been any posts to it in response yet. Only all we can do now is hope that this issue is resolved soon.
    Regards,
    Sourav.

Yes, me too got that error, as Mr. Tony is shifting to another server, I think this error is happenning. I will check it out with him and let you know.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Nice, to see that this error has been finally solved. And the new manage account page is great and is similar to the one ISC uses.
    Regards,
    Sourav.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.