You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

To the admin: wikipedia link to irc added.

I have just added a Wikipedia page of Indiareviewchannel.com.

It has just been categorized for speedy deletion. I have edited the page so that it doesn't get deleted so early. I request the Admin's and other members to contribute additional details to the Wikipedia Page so that it has substantial and verifiable content.

This way the page won't get deleted automatically.
    Hi Vivek,
    Please give the wikipedia URL here so that we can add substatial data to it.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Simply type www.indiareviewchannel.com in the search box

The page was deleted because it didn't follow some of the guidelines mentioned on the Wikipedia website. However I recreated the page and removed the content that violated GDFL.

Basically I quoted the website description that is on your main page WITHOUT TAKING PERMISSION FROM YOU GUYS. This violated GDFL.

Anyway I have added some more content and a few more links references on the Wikipedia page.

I almost forgot here is the link to the Wikipedia page:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Www.indiareviewchannel.com

I have found that the following id the criteria so that the posts may not get deleted: This is an excerpt from Wikipedia itself.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Keeping in mind that all articles must conform with our policy on verifiability to reliable sources, and that primary sources alone are not sufficient to establish notability, web-specific content[3] is deemed notable based on meeting any one of the following criteria.

1) The content itself has been the subject of multiple non-trivial published works whose source is independent of the site itself. This criterion includes reliable published works in all forms, such as newspaper and magazine articles, books, television documentaries, websites, and published reports by consumer watchdog organizations.[4] except for the following:

a) Media re-prints of press releases and advertising for the content or site.[5]

b) Trivial coverage, such as (1) newspaper articles that simply report the Internet address, (2) newspaper articles that simply report the times at which such content is updated or made available, (3) a brief summary of the nature of the content or the publication of Internet addresses and site or (4) content descriptions in Internet directories or online stores.

2)The website or content has won a well-known and independent award from either a publication or organization.[6]

3) The content is distributed via a medium which is both respected and independent of the creators, either through an online newspaper or magazine, an online publisher, or an online broadcaster;[7] except for trivial distribution including content being hosted on sites without editorial oversight (such as YouTube, MySpace, GeoCities, Newgrounds, personal blogs, etc.).

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I think only the admin's can help me with this.

Hi Vivek,
    I saw the wikipedia post of IRC, but you have mentioned that one can earn money, I think that is also one of the reasons it could have got deleted. Any way, I have sent this detail to Mr. Tony, I am sure he will take necessary steps.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Vivek,
    I searched it in wikipedia. It has been once again deleted today.

Regards,
    Sourav.

Yes, Sourav it got deleted again. Perhaps we have to improving this site rankings by contributing so that this website meets the above mentioned conditions.

So it will still take some time for IRC to get a Wikipedia page, depending on how well members contribute and therefore how this sites ranking improves.

PS: I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE WORKING HARD BEHIND THE SCENES (THE ADMINS) , BUT START THE PRODUCT SUBMISSION'S SOON.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.