You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

My first $100

Today my Google AdSense Account reached $100.02. I am very happy that I achieved this despite contributing to ISC & IRC on a part-time basis. My heartfelt thanks to IRC Webmaster Rajmi Arun and Editor Lathaji for their guidance and support.

My top earning channel was ISC Resources & guess which was at No.2? - IRC Resources! Disappointingly, though, I have earned barely a few cents through products submission. Anyway, I achieved that milestone so I am very happy!

Regards,
    vk
    --
    Hi VK,

Congratulations for reaching the 100 dollar mark in google adsense.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi VK,
    Congrats. It is good to see that your resources in IRC rank the second top in adsense. I am sure you will be earning much much more from IRC. Keep posting.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thanks,Rajmi for your encouragement.
    A small query: does IRC give any special bonus to members on reaching their first $100? - Lathaji,RK and myself have reached this goal.

Regards
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Forgot to mention in my post earlier: it is possible that I am also getting Google revenue through my reviews, but how do I make a single channel to find out? It is not possible to make a channel for every single review that I have posted!

Another thing that I have noted: the Google earnings that show in the left side pane at IRC is always $1 more than what shows up in the side pane at ISC! So I make it a point to log-in here to check the latest earnings instead of just going to my Google account directly.

Regards,
    vk
    --
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi VK,

It is true always IRC site google updates well in time than ISC, I do the same thing for checking Adsense I will log in to IRC and check it.

You can create channels for each resources too, but there is not that much use on this, because you have to track lots many of channels on daily basis which is waste of time. Instead track on resources and compare with other sections.

I do the same way. Almost I stopped working on unproductive things except polls which I like it.

All the best!

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Congratulations for reaching the 100 dollar mark in google adsense.
    you must help others for earn from google. I am at $41.71 up till now. How fast make money from google Adsense?
    Regards,
    --ishwar--

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.