You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

I received my first cheque of rs 6474.51 from google adsense.

Hi friends,

I received my first Cheque of Rs 6474.51 from Google adsense, payment for the month of April 2009.
    Thats great RK. Thanks for sharing it with us. Congrats. Hoping to see more of your contribution in IRC.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Congrats RK on your earnings. Hope more IRC members also benefit through the Google AdSense program.

Query: How come you got payment of April month in June? Should it not have come before May-end?

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi VK,

As per google payment procedure, they calculate the month end accumulated earnings by the 15th of the next month. ( For example April end earnings they finalised by 15th May) they will release the cheque payment by the end of the month May, will be reached in June for us.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

RK great job done. My warm wishes to you on your achievement. People like you are source of inspiration for others . Hope you get much more success with IRC in future. All the very Best.

Hi RK,

That's really good news. This is what inspiring more people to join adsense program.

Congrats!!!

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.