You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

How make money

hi all,
    How can I make money by search ads from google adsense, if you know please tell me.

regard
    --ishwar--
    Hi Ishwar Singh Parihar,

You cannot make money by searching adds from google adsense. You will get the required information only. If you want to earn money, become a publisher of google adsense adds and promote them through your blogs, contents in IRC and other adsense sharing sites.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Hi Ishwar Singh Parihar,

Below the Visit sit
    http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/adsense/

yes kiran kumar you are right that we can earn lots of money from adsense review of google via indiastudychannel, i know that many people need money for many things spsl students , so the students can go through the website and can earn good money, in what level you are doing the work shows your income.
    With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

Dear Ishwar,
    In IRC the simple and only way to earn money is keep posting quality article on a regular basis. You will get points for each genuine and quality posts. Try to reach Gold level. Once you reach Gold level you can aplly for an Adsense account with Google through IRC. Once google approves your Adsense account you will be eligible for Adsense revenue.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.