You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

How can make money at irc

hi all,
    I am new at IRC.
    I don't know ,how can I make money at IRC.
    Hi,

You can contribute in Forums, Resources, Product reviews and gain points so that you will be promoted as Gold member.

Once you became gold member you can apply for Google adsense and Kontera publisher accounts. If your accounts approved by the concerned agencies you can assign those publisher IDs with IRC. Since then your adds will be displayed on your postings. If your postings are good more people will read so more page impressions will occur. If more page impressions, there is possibility of more add clicks, so you can count your earnings in each and every moment.

Note: You should not click your own adds, this may lead the cancellation of the Accounts.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi Ishwar Singh, first time everybody asking this question, but I am trying to get there.

As its saying in several way you can earn money through community, forums, refer a friend, reviewing products, summiting products, etc. I hope you no need to get gold member to apply for Google Adsense, while you are on Bronze member you can apply.

So try on and see what happening

Good Luck

With Best Regards
    any

With Regards,
    Any -Always with IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.