You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Hi members!

Hi Members,

Today I surprised to see that no one has contributed even a single point till now.

Hi IRCns let us participate in Forums so that our community goes successful
    Hi RK,
    When cash credits were stopped, I too found that many are not contributing in IRC.

Infact, I have given my hint in Link category update as to how one can earn almost 190 points in a single day just by posting links.

Hope there will be more contribution from members.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Well that's true, earning is one of the major reasons I and many other's joined the site in the first place.

Whenever you search in Google for "product review site India", you get Indiareviewchannel.com in the first few results.

This, in itself is a great achievement. So I suggest that member's contribute more so that the site maintains this position, and get's more visitor's.

If enough revenue is generated cash credit system might be restarted again.

PS: REQUESTING THE EDITOR'S (AGAIN) TO START PRODUCT SUBMISSION'S PAGE. MEMBERS ARE PROBABLY RUNNING OUT OF PRODUCTS TO REVIEW.

Hi,

Link submission gives more and more points but it is always not interested for the members to do so.. as we have to open other sites too and work more to create and write some thing related to the topic and add links and submit here.... it is some what a tedious process. People who are working on the site along with their normal work cannot be done such a long process.

Members who are idle will look for the money making activities rather gaining more points, so switching over to other sites.

Regarding reviews it is good to stay with IRC as we can generate good adsense revenue as said by Mr Vivek Ram Mhatre.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.