You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Other adsense sharing sites.

Hi Members,

Recently I joined in xomba.com which is also offering 50% adsense sharing for our contributions. Members can also join in that and can post blogs, messages which can also gives some page impressions, so increases the possibility of Clicks.
    Hi,RK, have you benefitted from this site? I checked it out, but was not to happy that they keep 50% of the Google AdSense earnings. ISC and IRC gives us 90% - so isn't it better to post articles in resources at ISC & IRC rather than in blogs at that site?

If you have genuinely benefitted from that site,then members may think of joining there.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi VK,

Yes what you told is right i do agree. I am getting the benefit from ISC and IRC too. In addition to these sites I have started posting there too which gives only 50% impressions for me and the rest for them. What ever I am earning is an extra only.

One more thing I wanted to tell you that after one year we do not get any impressions from the posts we did in both IRC and ISC. My advice is to maintain as many sites as possible to keep our earnings steady.

Regarding my benefit, I am getting some page impressions and clicks too from xomba.com too. As my posts are not so high the clicks are very low one or two that to not on daily once in a while. Still it is gain for me.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi RK,

Keeping 50% by xomba.com and 10%+10% by ISC and IRC is not good idea. Finally you will get a small amount in your hand. I accept that growth is good but benefits are less.

Just clarify my one doubt- Does ISC,IRC and xomba cut only respective amount from they contributed or from overall. e.g. if i got 4000 Rs. then is ISC,IRC and xomba will cut 400,400 and 2000 or as per their contribution.

I didnot received any cheque yet so do not have much idea about it. Please help.

Avi
    Life is beautiful.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Hi Avi,

I will clarify ... Any site will deduct their share from the earnings of their own site only. For example you have earned 2000 INR from ISC they will get 200 INR, 1000 INR from IRC they will get 100 INR, But from xomba, while placing adds it self they places alternatively. It means if you post any content they place your add and next any one opens the post they will place their add, next time your add... so what ever clicks are coming to you is your income. If you earn 1000 INR form their site.

The total income is 1800 + 900 + 1000 = 3700 INR

I think I have clarified your doubts.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi RK,
    Thank you for reply . I am clear about ISC and IRC now.But not clear much about xomba.I guess i have not joined that so i would be difficult to understand.Its ok but.I got the overall idea.

Avi
    Life is beautiful

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

RK, I suggest that in future you post such information only in the Resources section. If I am not wrong, promoting a site is not allowed.

Regards,
    vk
    ---

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi VK,

I do not agree with you as I am not promoting any site except the link below my signature which is allowed for members in the forums. I am clearing the doubts of our co members, that is my responsibility as a senior member.

One thing I wanted to clear you that the site which I have shared here is in fact I got from the ISC resource. Please see the below link:

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/56952-Top-five-adsense-revenue-sharing-sites.aspx

If management thinks like you how they can approve this resource and will award 7 points?

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi RK,

Thanks for the post introducing new sharing site, keep post so people can earn money from differnt site alteast for their pocket money, even if they get small or big according their talent, i appreciate sharing to other people.

looking forward,

with regards
    Any -Always with IRC

With Regards,
    Any -Always with IRC

I am agree with RK.If posting such resource is allowed then i guess there should not be any issue for discus.

RK Thanks for posting that link of ISC resource.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

I think sharing our content to ISC and IRC is very beneficial.

Hi,RK

Xomba is another excellent adsense revenue sharing site.I am also using Xomba and getting positive results in my adsense account.Every site has their own policies and we have to understand and follow them.
    No site deducts your adsense revenue. If Xomba is giving 50% revenue sharing it means your adsense will get 50% of page impressions and if your ads get a click the whole amount is yours. Xomba or ISC/IRC have no rights to deduct your adsense earnings.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.