You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Blog contest - Father's day

Here comes the topic for your blog contest. The blog topic is Gift I would choose for my father's day.

Though in India, we dont celebrate it with much pomp and show, as every day is father's or mother's day for us, still as that day have come, I would like you all to choose 3 unique gifts that you would love to give your father. The price range is between Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 20,000.

We are not restricting to one single product and at the same time, if you plan to give him a holiday package, then it could be only for a day as the max amount is Rs. 20,000 and you have to give him 3 gifts. So choose accordingly.

More over, the rules for the contest are just as before, still I give you them again.

Rules:

- The blog you post must contain very limited number of clickable hyperlinks and they should use the anchor text as shown above.

- To participate in this program, you must post a blog in www.blogger.com.

- You must submit the URL of your blog in http://www.IndiaReviewChannel.com/links/ section and also in this thread.

- Approved blogs will earn points in IRC

- Each member can submit only one blog per keyword. From time to time, we will change the keywords and URLs listed above. At that time, you can write new blogs.

- You must use one of the keywords given in the top of this page as the anchor text and it should point to the URL given in the top of this resource.

- Each blog must have at least 10 lines of text.

- Each blog must use the keywords listed above few times within the blog.

- The winner gets 300 points, the second place winner gets 200 and the third place winner gets 100 points. All entries gets 75 points.

The keywords for this blog contest is Father's Day, Gifts, My Gifts.

The contest starts on 21st June and ends on 30th June

Hi Rajmi Arun,

It is great to hear this announcement from the webmasters of IRC. Yesterday we had a very pleasant first rain showers in Mumbai and enjoyed a lot. The same day IRC started its contests and we hope this mansoon never ends.

Wishing all members for a big start of the contest.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Thanks for reviving the contest!

However, I suggest that instead of giving just points, why not have cash awards too like earlier? As it is, cash credits for reviews have been disabled. For blog & review contests at least members could be given cash credits and at the end of the month these could be added to ISC cash credits.

Please consider this suggestion seriously as it will re-viatlaize members and encourage them to continue with IRC.
    Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi Rajmi,

What a come back!! I am happy to see that there is another blog contest and I would really be glad to participate in it.

Well, I understand cash credit for the contest is not possible presently but I think Vk is right. Cash credit can encourage more participates and also encourage them to continue with IRC.

I appreciate vk's suggestion.

Thanks,
    Aira

I have submitted my link for the Father's day blog contest.
    Here's the link of my entry:
    http://vibgyorhopes.blogspot.com/2009/06/fathers-day-blog-contest.html

Hope IRC members read it & like it!
    Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.