You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Using same ip address with different computer

Hi

I am working an international company and nearly 20,000 employees working in this company from different location and i am working in the main office, under the same IP address i believe nearly 2000 employees working and some of them using my website as search engine. I believe with same IP address, if i clink any advertisement showing in my website, google will block adsence account that means if anybody clink in the advertisement that will show in the same IP address?

How i can solve this problem. I am looking some answer in this regard.

With Regards,
    Any -always with IRC
    I think the best person to answer this question is either Mr. Tony or Mr. Ramkumar. I am forwarding this post to both of them and I am sure their answer will be helpful not just for you but also for almost every one.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Google is smart enough to deal with this problem. If your site receive 1000 views a day, all of them from this same ip address and receive several clicks on Ads, it is obvious that you will get banned. If you receive 1000s of visitors and only some of them are from this same ip address, there won't be any problems.

Hi Tony,

Thanks for sharing this with us, it will be very useful for all the IRC members.

Best Regards,
    Sra1

Hi Tony / Rajmi,

Thanks for forwarding to Tony, and thanks for the answer Tony, it helps me to get more about it.

Regards,
    Any -always with IRC

With Regards,
    Any -Always with IRC

Cool information to share!!Thanks for this information!

Regards
    NK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.