You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winners of father's day blog contest

There were only two participants in the blog contest !!!!

Aira and VK

The winner of this contest is Vk.

Aira wins the second prize

Congrats Winners

Hello Rajmi,

I sincerely thank you for choosing my blog "http://aira-blog.blogspot.com/2009/06/fatherday-gift-idea.html" as the second prize winner of Blog Contest "Father's day blog contest", I really appreciate this, and I am really glad the article is liked so much.

My heartiest congratulation to Vk for winning the contests.

Vk, I read your post, it was really wonderful. You truly deserves to be the winner.

Cheers,
    Aira

Hi,Aira,thanks a lot for your wishes & congrats to you too! Actually, it is no fun taking part in a contest when there are only 2 entries! I wonder why more members don't take part.

Rajmi, thanks for restarting the contest; just wanted to know: you mentioned 'prizes' for us & you had said points would be given; so besides the points can we expect cash credits too?

Regards,
    Vandana
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi VK & Aira,

My hearty congratulations for both of you. It will be appreciated for the speedy process of announcement by Rajmi Arun.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Congrats VK,

I think there are only two participants in the blog contest because people are not aware of how to post blogs and provide links. Even I am not aware of blogging much. As you are a regular blogger and I have read your Fathers day contest blog it looks cool.

I think you can provide guidance to people like me to understand blog better and also provide abc… of blogging. So next time there are more participants in this kind of contest and more competition for you.

Regards

Nk
    I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. [/)]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.