You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

One year earnings

I have some queries regarding Google AdSense revenue: at ISC & IRC members earn for a year from the Google Ads. When exactly is this applicable? - from the date of the post?

Also, what happens after that 1 year? Do the posts get deleted? If not, and the posts continue to appear, will Google Ads still appear? In that case, won't the earnings from the Google Ads continue go to the site adm & the member does not benefit?

Webmaster & Adm., please clarify.
    Regards,
    Vandana
    --
    After 1 year, posts will remain with Ads, but the revenue goes to the site.

Editors may get more than 1 year revenue.

The 1 year is calculated from the date of each post.

Thanks for your response Tony. I am sure, the members will be clear about the adsense sharing.

Dear all,
    Who are members of ISC, please note, the same rule is for both IRC and ISC.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

True members will get revnenue till one year. also it makes sense because search engine rank other pages in that time.
    Fun by earn

Hi Tony,

Please clarify, that Editors get more than 1 year revenue means how long they get one more year or more than a year in few months?

If so all editors will get all sections of the posts or the respective editors will get their respective sections of the posts only???

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi,Tony, you are requested to please allow active members [not just Editors] to earn for a longer period than just 1 year from Google AdSense. Maybe 1yr.6months?

Regards,
    Vandana
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Is this also applicable to ISC.I think some share must be given to the ISC member or 50 -50% Percentage in Adsense instead of 90-10%.And i totally agree with Vandana because after 1 year or post will be occurring many times in the search engines.

Regards
    Pawan

This thread is been forwarded to Mr. Tony. He is travelling currently. I request all members to give him some time to reply.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi,Pawan, why are you talking about 50-50%?! At both ISC & IRC, we members are getting 90% & the site adm. keeps just 10%. Surely, that is wonderful & far better than just 50% share as is the case with many other sites! If they were to keep half, I would not be earning so well through the Google AdSense proram available to us through their sites.

Anyway, we will patiently wait for Tony's response to our request for an increased term in the sharing.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.