You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Bug fixed in community section

Dear all, the Community section of IRC is working fine. Any one can now join the communities they want to. Hope to see more of active participation in the communities.
    Hi Rajmi Arun,

Thanks for the information. Recently I tried Community Section and found error and left it. It is an opportunity for the members to share each other among the similar interest groups.

One more doubt - Can we start a new communities?

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Yes RK,
    You are welcome to start new communities. I am sure, this will start bringing traffic.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi,

Thanks for the information and I hope now we can start new community.

Regards,
    Any -Always with IRC

With Regards,
    Any -Always with IRC

Yes,
    You can start new communities, ensure that it is related to IRC to some extent and post more in the communities. Just creating or joining communities wont help. You need to be active to get good adsense revenue from your communities.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

I really think community section does not work the way it needs to.

There are around 35 to 40 communities in IRC but content there is less and members don't bother to take active participation in communities.

Communities section can bring traffic but needs more participation. '

Regards
    NK

We need to improve step by step Neeraj, why not you take the initiative to make the communities section more powerful in IRC.

Hoping to see more of participation in communities section of IRC.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Yes Rajmi,

I'll try my best but it more of a team participation than an individual. But someone has to start it.

Regards
    NK

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.