You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Is any of the sections have cash credits?

Please any of the active webmasters , tell me whether there are any of the sections remaining for acheive cash credits. Or this website is not having active members any more.
    Hope i will get some replies from webmaster or members.
    There are a lot of active members Atul. Though the cash credits have been stopped, we have never stopped posting in IRC. You can participate in all the sections of IRC. The AdSense revenue sharing have not been stopped.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi,Atul,I am very much an active member of IRC.

Although I mainly contribute to ISC, here at IRC too I am posting reviews, resources and link submissions. I love posting here as I am earning through the Google AdSense program. Please see my Forum post 'Good earnings at IRC'.

Do contribute to this site actively. It is easy to write reviews - you can write on all the products you use at home / work - mobile, tv, washing machine, mixer, car, bike, computer, etc. You can also write reviews on books and films. Simply search out the product and add your review. If you have a camera, take photos of the products in your home/office and post them here. You will get lots of points for your reviews & resources and reach the Gold level quickly. You can also submit links, as at ISC & earn points.

Start posting NOW!
    Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.