You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

New Editor inducted in IRC-Mahesh

We are glad to announce that we have a new editor for IRC, Mahesh. He will be handling, forum, communities, products and reviews editing.

Latha Jayaprakash, our editor have been made the Lead Editor.

Welcome to the editor panel Mahesh and Congrats Lathaji for your new post.
    Hi Rajmi mam,

Thank for your Welcome message & Congratulations to Lathaji for Leadership!

Regards
    - Mahesh
    Editor- IndiaReviewChannel.com

Congratulation Mahesh,

You are really working good with the India Channel websites and Best of Luck for your future Editor work and hope you earn more.

Happy Earning.

Regards,
    Atul Barapatre

Regards,
    Atul Barapatre

Hi Mahesh,

Congratulations for the recognition in IRC too. This is possible for your valuable support and guidance for these sites.

Wishing you all the best and Success.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi,Mahesh, great to see you here on the IRC Editorial panel. Congrats!

Hope we see some active contributions too from you in the same way as you are doing at ISC.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi,
    Nice to hear that.
    Heartily welcome Mr. Mahesh to the IRC as the Editor.
    And Congratulations to Lathaji.

Regards,
    Sourav.

Hello Mahesh,

Congratulations for the new position and welcome to IRC too. We would appreciate your valuable support and guidance for these sites.

Wishing you all the best and Success in the future.

Regards,
    Any - Always with IRC

With Regards,
    Any -Always with IRC

My heartiest congratulation to Latha Jayaprakash for the new post "Lead Editor" and Mahesh for new editor.

I wish you both all the best.

Regards,
    Aira

Hi Aira, Any, Sourav, Vandana, RK, Atul,

Thanks a lot for your welcome message & greetings!!

Regards
    - Mahesh

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to you all for the best wishes given to me and Mahesh. Sorry Mahesh, I never knew about this. Or else I would have wished you earlier. Rajmi must have kept this as a surprise for me.

Anyway, all of this is because of you Rajmi. I am, and will always be grateful to you for all the help and encouragement you have given me.
    Actually, I would have been nothing in IRC as well as in ISC, if not for you.

Friends, don't think I am flattering her. That is the truth. She showed me the way to go about things, as I started learning computers very late in life. Those who know me personally will know what I mean.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Latha ji,

Its Okie.
    Lets make a good work together. Best wishes!

Regards
    - Mahesh

Its always mutual Lathaji, you taught me so many things and I shared with you so many things. Yes, as you have said, those who know both of us, will know how we have been working together and how both of our thoughts always went on the same track and line.

I have to tell you all here one thing. I became the webmaster of this website, but it was Lathaji who found out that there is a website like this and introduced it to me. She joined first and told me the pros and cons of this website. I should be thankful to her to have shown this. Again no flattery here. I have been able to prove myself as a good administrator and good webmaster.

Now that we are a team of editors, Webmaster(s) - RajmiArun and Tony John, Lead Editor- Latha Jayaprakash, Editors - Dr. Sanjeev(Sandy) and Mahesh, I am sure, we can make things work better and let the curve of Alexa go up again. We have lost so much in the past one month, I am sure, that all the members will work towards bringing the rank below 50,000. The current rank is 67,878.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Yes Rajmi,

We will all start again, after this brief pause. We will do our best to bring IRC to the top again.

Let us start mapping Alexa traffic rank, and soon we will see the improvement here.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hello Rajmi ji and Latha ji,

Definately we'll catch the higher position in Alexa Traffic Rank. Just we have to implement the new features and the basic stuffs for members.

As compare IRC with ISC :- ISC is moving at the steady speed toward high ranks, becouse there is the User friendly work & Good Invironment provided by the Webmaster, Lead editors for the members. Surely, we'll get same result in IRC in coming days. Day by day we'll implement new things and new sections.

Finally, success always achievable by Hard but smart work!

Regards
    - Mahesh

Hi Webmasters & Editorial Board,

It is showing the re-energetic moment on IRC. Now we have confidence that definitely we are going to achieve the below 100 Traffic rank in India soon.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Better late than never.
    Dear Mahesh,
    congratulations on being appointed as an editor of IRC.

With Regards,
    Ashis Dubey
    Silver Member
    India Review Channel

Hi Editors,

I am new member whwn i post forum error mrssage shown
    Please help me.

Congratulation Mahesh Sir.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.