You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Tell me how to get airtel nop

i m using nokia6030, how to activate airtel nop, i m in tamilnadu.. pls help me friend
    Its very easy to activate the Airtel NOP that is Net On Phone, a term coined by Airtel for its range of GPRS WAP services.
    To activate it you will have to dial *567# from your airtel mobile number. Then you will get a on screen menu. Follow the on screen instructions to activate the GPRS. Once you activate it, You will receive the settings for your mobile phone which you have to save as your default setting on your mobile phone. But the only problem you will face in this is you can only view WAP enabled sites.

Regards,
    Sourav.

here's the simplest method to use the airtel NOP and also free of cost . just set the settings as given below :
    Account Name - AIRTEL NOP
    Homepage - http://www.google.com
    User Name -
    Password -
    Proxy - Enabled/yes.
    Proxy and Server Adress - 100.1.200.99
    Proxy and Server Port - 8080
    Data bearer - GPRS or Packet Data.
    Acces Point Name - airtelwap.com
    Authentication Type - Normal

Its very easy to activate the Airtel NOP that is Net On Phone, a term coined by Airtel for its range of GPRS WAP services.
    To activate it you will have to dial *567# from your airtel mobile number. Then you will get a on screen menu. Follow the on screen instructions to activate the GPRS. Once you activate it, You will receive the settings for your mobile phone which you have to save as your default setting on your mobile phone. But the only problem you will face in this is you can only view WAP enabled sites

it may differ on each and every area.try to call 121 which is the customer care number of airtel for all states in india.they will surely help you to activate nop.best wishes.thank u

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.