You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Where to add business

I want to add hotel here but where is the option.
    Hi,Pawan,at present you cannot add a hotel or any other product. The product submissions have been disabled; we are waiting for it to be enabled again.

Also, once it is restarted, it is likely that the IRC adm. will impose limitations on the no. of products that you can post.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

So what can i do here ?

Regards
    Pawan

What you can do, Pawan, is to post reviews. You may be owning a mobile or a bike or a car. Write a review on them. In your house you will have a washing machine, tv, computer,etc. Post reviews about them. You can even post reviews of movies.

Further, in the resources section post articles on any topic - travel, about any product, etc. Write it in an informal manner with proper spellings and grammar. I myself post here regularly; prsently am busy with other work so not contributing daily.

You can also submit links of answers you give at Yahoo,rediff,etc.

For all your posts you will get points. Once these points get you to the Gold level, you can earn very nicely through the Google AdSense revenue program.

Please note that I have earned through the Google Adsense program as the Google Ads here are expensive. Please see my Forum post "Good earnings at IRC".

Start posting right away!
    Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.