You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Budget effect on the products market.

Hi Members,

Let us share the information of the Products and its Market after the Union Budget 2009-10 here.
    Laptops,Mobile Phones,LCD rates are reduced in this budget. It is good i think for LCD and Mobile lovers. I too want to buy a LCD TV.

Regards
    Pawan Bahuguna

It is really a nice budget for family men/women to spend the money as much as they earned than saving for future...

Hi,

I read that mobile phones are becoming costlier than before. If so how much? Cars are going to be cheaper to buy.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

This budget is good for people but bad for country as fiscal deficit in increased so much.

However we got lucky as highest limit for no tax for men increased to 160000. Also most of the electronic items got cheaper.

Mobiles, LCD Desktop, packaged software etc. I'll surely buy some items for myself this year.

Reagrsd

NK
    I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. [/)]

It is really a nice budget for family men/women to spend the money as much as they earned than saving for future

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.