You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

Is doing mba through dlp really works?

I dont think doing MBA through DLP really works unless it is required by you to move up in your current organisation. I'll advice people doing MBA without any Experience and generally if it is required by their organisation.
    An MBA through DLP wont get you a new job but if you are already experienced and established in your profession it does add up.
    Its like "you also have an MBA".

For others its a waste of resources.

what is dlp can anyone tell me ??????
    i had never heard of that institute or university....please give its full name too after posting the thread

with regards
    rkd
    irc member

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

Ravi,

DLP means distance learning programme! This kind of programme is for people who are already working somewhere.

Regards,
    NK
    “Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."

thanks neeraj for this information.
    @ thread
    dlp for mba is useless, even my sister wants to do that but my father refused this course. because the company who wants qualification of mba are mainly searching for qualified experienced person for doing that job but is you are doing distance learning you cant achieve that so in my view mba through distance learning is useless and also you cant experience the taste of mba by classroom teaching which is most important for mba qualified personn.

with regards
    rkd
    irc member

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.