You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Best 10 movies of all time (hollywood)

I am fond of watching movies and I like watching movie on regular basis. In my life I have seen several movies but found some of them worth watching again & again.

Here is the list of best movies I like to tell you to watch before you die:-

1) Ben Hur: - This is the best movie you can find. This movie is released in 1959 and hold highest no. of Academy awards record till Titanic in 1997 broke that record. Charlton Heston is one the best feature of movie and you must watch chariot race which is around 10 min.

2) Godfather: - This movie has two great actors Al Pacino and Marlon Brando. You cannot compare this movie with any other movie and this is a gem you want to keep.

3) Matrix Series: - This movie has changed the thinking about future.

4) Judgment Day: - Arnold at his best.

5) Troy: - One of the best epic movie of all time and you have a opportunity to see Brad Pitt at his best. You will never get bored watching this movie again and again.

6) Star Wars: - This fiction series has everything in it and after watching this series you will never forget its character.

7) Shrek: - One of the best animation movie of all time and highest grossing too.

8) Titanic: - You cannot define this movie in words.

9) Lethal Weapon series: - If you never listen about this movie go see it and then ask this question to someone else. This awesome Mel Gibson movie.

10) The Mask: - This Jim Carey gem is awesome.

Regards

NK
    I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it
    itches. [/)]
    I LOVE TO WATCH MOVIE IN MY PASS TIME. I AM A FOND OF HINDI AND ENGLISH MOVIES...
    THE LIST OF THE TOP TEN MOVIES OF HOLLYWOOD :
    1)GOD FATHER
    2)THE LORDS OF RINGS
    3)SUPERMAN (SERIES)
    4)TRANSPONDER
    5)WANTED
    6)THE EXORCIST
    7)THE SIXTH SENSE
    8)SCARY MOVIE (SERIES)
    9)VAN HELSING
    10)THE MUMMY RETURNS

With Best Regards,
    Azay Patel

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

I love watching movies.Here is my list of favorite movies.

1.Road Trip

2.Euro Trip

3.Hangover

4.T2

5.Pirates of the caribbean

6.Fast and the furious

7.Ocean's eleven

8.Batman Begins

9.Dark knight (The joker is awesome)

10.The Matrix series

I would not rate the movies as the best but these are the movies i enjoyed watching and would recommend to everyone.

10 hollywood movies I like as follows;

1. Macconas gold

2. Ben hur

3. Ten commandments

4. E.T.

5. Preditor

6. Desperado

7. Jurrasic Park

8. King kong (last realeased one)

9. Titanic

10. Slumdog millionaire

Last but not least, I used to watch always almost all 007 / James bond movies.

Hi all..Here is my list of my favourite movies :
    I love comedy and romance movies..
    1. She's the man
    2. Troy
    3. Green Mile
    4. Titanic
    5. Shrek ( all the 3 parts)
    6. Ben Hur
    7. Notting Hill
    8. Little Women
    9. Once upon a time, Cinderella story
    10.Jaws(an exception to my choice)

best 10 movies in my view are sholay, indra, gladiator, titanic, 300, final destination ,terminator, kaminey, bilu barber..... and much more i love these films to watch again again and again. but my favorite is gladiator its really a very good movie. i like its story its action and its climax . and 300 is also a very good movies and we must learn something from this kind of movies
    With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.