You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Internet surfing

Which system (PC/Laptop/Blackberry) and which scheme (Cablenet/Data card/other) is economical to use internet surfing for more than 10 hours a day at home? Kindly provide the detail.
    Both PC and Laptop are useful for home surfing. Black berry is not economical. Go for wireless modems provided by various service providers like BSNL, Airtel, Tata, Reliance.

I am using BSNL wifi modem and it is really very good.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi RK,

I am using BSNl broadband through cable and getting very highspeed sometime when i download movies my net speed goes upto 180 KBPS.

WIFI is also good but you need to take care of security of connection as well as sometimes break also. I suggest cable net if you are using desktop and WIFI/Data card if laptop.

Regards,
    NK

Hi,

I am using PC at home with Sify LAN cable connection. The speed is good. In the office I am using Laptop with LAN connection.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Thank you for all for sharing experience nice and detail information on Internet surfing related, regards...

you don't have clarify the specific use to surf but pc and laptops both are useful for the home surfing and also for work.And use broadband provided by different kinds of service providers.
    With Best Regards,
    Azay Patel

Well dear , if you are using internet for more then 10 hours then PC is best for you because
    >> It never gonna heated like laptops.
    >> more faster
    >> easy to hit keyboard :)
    >> large screen
    and you go for cable for internet because
    >> it is fast
    >> more reliable
    >> low down time

If you are a business man who always wants to travel then its better to opt for a laptop and netsetter for surfing the net. Plans are available for cheap rates throughout India for internet data cards. If you are a student or a work at home person it is better to choose a desktop with broadband connection from you landline service providers. They can offer you a better service than other connections.
    Sasi
    The Ultimate World of Games

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.