You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Active Blog Contest :- Harry Potter Books Or Movies

Hello Members,

Here's another session of Blog Contest starts up for all of you.

The Blog Contest topic is Harry Potter Books or Movies .

Here are the Rules for active Blog Contest :-

• The blog you post must contain very limited number of clickable hyperlinks and they should use the anchor text as shown above.

• To participate in this program, you must post a blog in www.blogger.com.

• You must submit the URL of your blog in Link section and also in this thread.

• Approved blogs will earn points in IRC.

• Each member can submit only one blog per keyword. From time to time, we will change the keywords and URLs listed above. At that time, you can write new blogs.

• You must use one of the keywords given in the top of this page as the anchor text and it should point to the URL given in the top of this resource.

• Each blog must have at least 10 lines of text.

• Each blog must use the keywords listed above few times within the blog.

• Selected Winners will be rewarded by Revenue Score points.

• 1st Winner :- Will be rewarded by 300 points.
      • 2nd Winner :- Will be rewarded by 200 points.
      • 3rd Winner :- Will be rewarded by 100 points.
      • Consolation Prize :- All entries will be rewarded by 75 points.

The keywords for active blog contest is The most entertaining - Harry Potter, Books, Movies,

This Contest starts on (Sunday) 12th, July and ends on (Saturday) 18th, July.
    Hi Mahesh,

What we can write in this contest anything about any of movies of harry potter movies which is most entertaining.

Regards
    NK

NK,
    All we want you to write in the blog contest is, which one you find more interesting and entertaining. If you ask me, I liked the books more than the movies, though I have watched all the movies. As I cannot participate in the contest, I cant write a blog on the same at this time.

But some might like movie more than books. Just want every one's thoughts and ideas. Give links to the books and movies pages in IRC.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Mahesh,

It is very pleasure to hear about the blog contest. Really this will boost our new and active members to participate and promote their levels.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Rajmi,

You cannot participate in the contest , but you can still post at your blog. You need not give the link for the contest. That consolation 75 points you still can get isn't it?

We are not going to participate in the contest and that is understood isn't it, as webmaster and Editors, or is Mahesh participating?

Nice to see a blog contest in this subject. I also prefer books to movies any time. All the best to the members who are participating.
    Happy writing and happy points hunting.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Mahesh,

It's really nice to read that there is again an another contest which is really unique..:-), I am really interested to participate like before.

Here's my entry:

http://aira-blog.blogspot.com/2009/07/harry-potter-books-or-movies.html

Regards,
    Aira

Come on friends,
    Gear up. As usual there is only one entry so far and the last date is nearing fast.

Happy Posting. Happy Earning.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Right on time, I cannot miss writing about my favorite movie. This contest is awesome.

Here is my entry:--

http://neeraj2304.blogspot.com/

Regards
    NK

Dear all apart from giving the link in this thread it should also be added in the Links section of IRC. I hope Aira and Neeraj have done that. Waiting for more participation.

Come on friends let us make the contest more interesting by more participation.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi,

I have given link to Main page of my Blog dashboard. Here is the right link for blog contest and i also added this in the Links section of IRC.

http://neeraj2304.blogspot.com/2009/07/most-entertaining-harry-potter-books.html

Regards
    NK

Hi,
    I fail to understand why on earth more members don't take part in the contest! It is such a great way to improve your writing skills, not to mention getting quick points.

Here's my entry:
    http://vibgyorhopes.blogspot.com/2009/07/harry-potter-books-or-movies.html

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

You are right VK. When there are more people, more merrier the contest will be. As you said, participating in such contests will definitely help in improving our writing skills and also help in increasing points easily in IRC.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hallo mahaesh,
    nice contests about blog
    really impressive
    thanks for good contests.
    best regards
    vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.