You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Why this msg. coming in adsense

I am tryingto login in my google adsense account but everytime it showing this massage

"An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as your application is currently in review. Within a week of your application date, we'll review your application and follow-up with you via email. Once you are approved to join AdSense, you'll be able to log in to your account and get started. "

Can someone advise why so? aslo my association status is active but approval is pending. i have submitted my aplication on this Friday. I have also completed steps given in verification mail.

Regards
    NK
    Hi Neeraj,

Don't worry about this. Your application is under process. Usually they take 2 days even though they said a week days. You have submitted on Friday which is last day of the working week. After wards week end. They review your application only after Monday. Till then there is no meaning of log in to your account, so they disabled.

Wait ...

All the best!

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Thankyou very much,RK.

Regards
    NK

in my view quick reply is not taking place on this website, ie on india review channel reply is not so quick so in my view this site should be make very quick, so we have to make it better for a proper website standard, and if seniors dont help us noone can stop this website to be on the top of the level of best website of reviews.
    With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

Hi Neeraj,

Don't worry about this. Your application is under process. Usually they take 2 days even though they said a week days. You have submitted on Friday which is last day of the working week. After wards week end. They review your application only after Monday. Till then there is no meaning of log in to your account, so they disabled.

Wait ...

All the best!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.