You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

If by mistake i have deleted the google adsense verification mail.whats next step?

Whats the next step if i have deleted the google adsense verification mail. i am thinking i have clered my spam without looking. so can we ask for verification mail again from google.

Regards
    NK
    Hi Neeraj,

You log in to adsense account and go to account manager. There is option for giving access to IRC from your account. There you click yes option then it will be allowed.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

RK,

I have already done that and still it is showing below msg.. Please can you advice if it is ok as approval status is approved for IRC.

Regards
    NK

AdSense For Content
    Client Id ca-pub-1766539900667854
    Approval Status Pending_Approval Why ?
    Association Status Active
    AdSense For Search
    Approval Status Pending_Approval
    Association Status Active
    Referrals
    Client Id
    Approval Status (not available)
    AssociationStatus (not available)
    General Settings
    Website Locale en
    User Prefered Locale en_US
    Primary Website www.indiareviewchannel.com/member/neeraj2304.aspx
    IndiaReviewChannel.com Verification
    Approval Status Approved
    (This status is set by IndiaReviewChannel.com team.)
    Remarks from IndiaReviewChannel.com team

Hi Neeraj,

There is no problem at all. As your application is under process so they kept as pending. But IRC has already approved your account. It will be activated only after google approves your application.

Wait for a day or two.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi RK,

I Got this msg. from Google and they rejected my application. Please advice.

Regards,
    NK

Hello Neeraj,

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after
    reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into Google AdSense
    at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:

- Unacceptable site content

---------------------

Further detail:

Unacceptable site content: In order to participate in Google AdSense,
    publishers' websites and application information must satisfy the
    following guidelines:

*Your site must have been active for at least 6 months before you apply
    for AdSense.
    *You must provide accurate personal information with your application that
    matches the information on your page.
    *Your website must contain substantial, original content.
    *Your site must comply with Google AdSense program policies:
    https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=48182 which
    include Google's webmaster quality guidelines:
    http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35769#quality.

If your site satisfies the above criteria in the future, please resubmit
    your application and we'll review it as soon as possible.

Hi Neeraj,

Now a days Google is not approving the adsense accounts not so easily. Don't worry do the following steps.

1. Post as much information possible in your profile page, as Google see your profile page only.

2. Try to add as much reviews as possible with your original contents.

3. You apply again.

4. You send a gentle followup mail to google requesting to approve your account as you are very serious about it and not do any misuse out of it.

5. All this you do after some time do not be hurry in doing again immediately. Mean while do update your profile page and add valuable contents.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi,
    Even my Ad sense account was rejected stating the same reasons as to Neeraj.
    Since then i have been waiting to slowly built up my contents so that i can reapply for the ad sense account.
    I request all our senior members here at IRC to please kindly guide us (new members waiting for ad sense approval), so that we can get our accounts for ad sense approved. After all we all are here to earn some money. And since cash credits are no longer there, so its utmost important to have the ad sense account approved successfully.

Thank you,

Regards,
    Sourav.

This is very bad the only revenue source in IRC is Google ad sense and that's too got disapproved. I want ask some questions regarding this.

1) So what's the guarantee that for new joiners it will get approved?
    2) What are the guidelines before applying for Google ad sense account?

Regards!
    NK

Hi Neeraj,

Getting Google adsense account is not at all the responsibility of the IRC. For getting Google adsense account you have to own either your own website (one year old) or your own blog (6 months old) as per the google's eligibility.

However IRC is having more than one year old on net so the owners of the IRC site can apply for google adsense account.

The prime development of the IRC is due to we members so the webmasters have given opportunity for us to apply for adsense by showing IRC website with our membership section.

It is upto the concern of the Google whether to approve or disapprove. IRC is not having any interference in this matter, google also doesn't allow anybody in between.

IRC and its members can help you to prepare for better presentation for getting adsense account.

Here I am giving one link which will explain in detail by our webmaster Mr Tony on how to act upon disapproved adsense accounts.

http://www.indiastutychannel.com/forum/1483-Adsense-application-best-practices.aspx

All the best!

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.