You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

I want to contribute in irc

how can i contribute. already all automobiles submitted.
    Hi Rahul,

Write reviews for the products which you have knowledge and acquaintance. Submit resources on useful topics. Participate in Forums, Communities etc.,

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Product submission is temporarily disabled. But you can post reviews, you can write resources, you can participate in the contests that is announced from time to time. Ensure that all the contents you post are original ones. Copied contents will be deleted.

This is one website which helps in gaining knowledge about various types of products, as you are interested in automobiles, why not write reviews for those already posted.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

i will contribute in IRC.
    funbyearn

Hi,Rahul,Welcome to IRC.
    Glad to note your enthusiasm to contribute to IRC. Do check out already posted reviews & resources to get a good idea of how to post well & wisely. If you have any doubts, post them in the Forum & we will help you out.

Although there are presently no cash credits, you can earn very well through the Google AdSense program on reaching the Gold level.

Regards,
    Vandana
    Forum Editor
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

welcome rahul,
    good just play all 50 polls
    join more than 100 communitys
    its great tsarting
    best regards
    vilas

Know about the poll results from Global.

Rahul,please do not follow the advice given by Vilas. By voting in Polls and becoming a member of various communities will get you nowhere at all. Yes, it will get you points. More important, though, it will badly affect the probability of getting approval for the Google AdSense program on reaching the Gold level. If you have not contributed to IRC fruitfully by posting reviews and resources, you are not going to get approval fast at all. Note that the Google AdSense is the only earning avenue at IRC right now. So be sensible and avoid polls and communities for now.

I am telling you this after seeing rejected Google AdSense program cases at ISC - very many of the rejected cases I found from the members' profile pages were due to inadequate & proper contributions. So it is likely to be the same here.

Post wisely and well!

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Yes Rahul,

What Vandhana tells you is correct. There is no point in joining communities and voting polls. May be, that will get you Gold membership soon but will not get you approval for adsense program.

Google will not give permission if you do not have enough value loaded pages either in ISC or IRC if you have only points from communities and Polls. Try to write reviews, resources and participate in the blog contests etc. Earn points the right way. do not seek easier methods for collecting points.

Do well and you will get inducted into Google adsense program sooner than you think.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.