You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Cash credits

As at ISC, I think it would be wonderful if Tony re-introduces cash credits in the business section or some other sections too. It would motivate members to contribute & help IRC to rise in the Alexa rankings.

Regards,
    vk
    --
    Hi VK,

I do agree with you. It is our opinion that cash credits have to be introduced here too. As many new members reached Gold level and couldn't get approved Adsense accounts yet. If cash credits are there it will be a motivating factor for them.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Yes that's true RK, I have reached the gold level but my ad sense account is not approved. So what's the benefit posting here as you are also not getting cash credit and Google ad sense revenue?

It is really de-motivating.

Regards,
    NK

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."

Hi Neeraj,

Be positive, create your database with IRC and wait for a month so and re-submit your application. You will hear a positive response from Google Adsense team.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi,Neeraj,I think that your Google AdSense was not approved as your contributions to the site are less. From your profile page I noted that your poll votes & community memberships are over 80, but resources & reviews are less than 20. You need to be an active contributor to get approval. I suggest you start posting lots of resources and after about 3-4 months reapply for the Google AdSense program.

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.