You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

I want to buy a small car in 3 lakh onroad price(except nano).please suggest

I want to buy a small car in 3 lakh onroad price(Except Nano).Please suggest.
    Hi Neeraj,

In my openion the Best Car in that price range is Maruti Alto.

It is very convenient, fuel efficient, and reliable Small Car.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

But RK i am 6 feet long and it is uncoftable for me to fit in Alto. I am also thinking of alto but its not comfortable for long people i think.

Regards

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."

Hi Neeraj,
    You can go for second hand cars.
    Regards,
    Soma

i would suggest u to choose between i10 & spark.

i10 is a bit bigger car than the spark & has one of the best interiors in its class.

whereas spark has better style, better build quality & better ride quality & suspensions.

in 4 lacs u can get spark LT model which has great style & convinience & chevrolet is providing 3yrs maintainance package & cashless ownership where for the next 3 yrs ur car will be totally maintained by the company including service & all & u have to pay no charges for any repairs or so except accidental works. with this offer it becomes good value for money car.

i10 is also a very good car especially the kappa, if u can stretch ur budget than i10 kappa would be the best buy as it is a latest generation technology with very god power & performance & without any loos on mileage.

so 1st the i10 & than the spark, whichever u like u can buy.

if u want u can also wait for the new astar which will be launched by the next months time, but than too if u go with i10 kappa than it would be a better buy.

as per ur usage a petrol car is a better option to buy & it will be maintainance free also.

For an onroad price of 3 lakhs ,your only option is an alto but
    its a car which you will get tired of very easily.

No matter how small or big you are it is difficult to get in and out of the car and you will also get a backpain because of the bad seating position.

Just take one ride in a alto and a santro for comparison,you will know what i am talking about.

I would suggest you to either increase your budget by 50k-75k and go for a New Santro.

But If this is your first car go for a used santro .

You can get a very good santro for about 2.5 lakhs with all the accesories like central locking, power windows, music system etc .

your cost of depreciation will be lower.
    your heart burn will also be lower when you bang your car.

Plus you can save 50k which you can use for filling petrol in your car for quite a while.just take a good mechanic with you while selecting your car or buy it from someone you know very well.

I drove an alto for 9 months as i had no choice since it was a car given by my employer.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.