You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

My second century

I am very excited to tell you that today I achieved my second century in the Google AdSense program. My first ton took about 8-9 months, but this second one was in less than 2 months.

An extraordinary fact is that while my top earner is ISC Resources (more than 300), my second top earner is not any other section of ISC but IRC Resources - this despite the fact that at IRC my resources are less than 60!

So I urge all IRC members to contribute as actively at IRC as they are at ISC.
    It will be of personal benefit to you as well as help us to make IRC too a top site.

Regards,
    Vandana
    --
    Congratulations to you Vandana for acheiving second ton in less time.

I still remembered your forum thread about first century which you were posted in ISC & just recalled all the things, mertis & demerits you written.

And, what a great performance by you, acheiving the next century in just two months! This is becouse of your good, hard & continuous contribution in ISC, IRC.

NOw, you will be the new moral for the new members who just joined to both sites. We hope your next century will hit in less than one month.

Cheers! & Congratulations !

Regards
    - Mahesh
    Editor- IndiaReviewChannel.com

Hi Vandhana, Congrats

Nice to see this post again very soon. You have overtaken me but I am really happy and proud of you.

I have not been posting or adding valuable posts here at IRC, which I used to do earlier. As I have been telling you, all the time, I have been getting most of my ad sense rating from IRC only. I should have remembered that myself.

May you get another ton with in a month. All the best

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi VK,

Congratulations for achieving the second century in very few days. Thanks for your advice too.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Congratulations, vadana mam, achieving the second century in adsense account, best of luck
    Shreedhara H,
    Editor - Product Section.
    googlebloggerhelp.blogspot.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.