You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Not able to post reviews

Hi Webmaster

I am not able to post reviews. I am getting following message while posting. Please suggest.

Restricted Access

The feature you attempted to post content require special permission. This requirement is to make sure that we have quality content posted by members with good English and appropriate knowledge.

If you think you are qualified to post content in the section, please contact us with details about yourself, qualification and your knowledge in the specific content you like to post. Remember to mention the section you like to contribute content.

When you contact us, remember to use appropriate grammar and spelling. We will decide whether to allow you or not will be based on your email
    Yes Avi,

There are a few changes being made in IRC. Once everything is complete, we will make an official announcement. And if you are interested in posting reviews, please send me a message.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Sure.Thanks for reply.Its bit long i was waiting for any reply.

Where can i send my reviews means by private message to you through IRC or IRC webmaster email ID. Or any other ID. Please reply soon.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Hi RajmiArun,

Can you please update me on above?

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Hi Avi,
    You have been given review posting rights. Can you check it out and let me know.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thank you RajmiArun i missed long time due to this.
    Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.