You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Re-opening of product submission

Hello Members,

Here's good news for all of you. We are re-opening Product section for selected members. We are giving permissions only to those members who are ready to write Review for existing Products submitted by other members.

If you are ready to restart with Products, kindly reply to this thread & our Webmasters will give you permissions.

Good luck!
    Dear members,
    Take this opprotunity to make your site IRC, one of the best review sites in India. For that we need both product submissions and also reviews. When compared to the total number of products, the number of reviews are very very less.

Kindly co-operate with us and start writing reviews and post products too.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Mahesh/Rajmi,

I am deliriously happy to read that product submission is reopening.I look forward to get an opportunity to contribute towards product submission as well as writing the review.

Thanks & Regards,
    Dilip Kumar Misra

I am so excited! Finally product re-submission has resumed! I feel that IRC had become stagnant & definitely requires some fresh air & revival.

I have been an active contributor since joining & would love to get permission to submit products.

Can we expect a resumption of cash credits too? - maybe we could get cash credits at least for our resource articles, links & reviews, as also for blog/review contest winners.
    Hope to hear good news in this regard very soon!

Regards,
    Vandana
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

HI VK,

You have already given the permissions to Post products.
    Please varify whether you are able to post or not or please make contact with Rajmi.

Regards
    - Mahesh
    Editor- IndiaReviewChannel.com

Hi Mahesh,

It is very glad to hear that the product submission is re-starting in IRC. Definitely members will utilise these services well.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

hi mahesh,rajmi,

I am very much intrested to submit and write the reviews of the products.
    so please give this opputunity

With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

Hi Rk and Arun Kumar Saanam,
    I will give you permissions to post products but ensure, you write reviews also, not just one liners, but quality reviews.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Mahesh! Thank you for the information !

hi RAJMI,
    I am unable to submit the new products and write the reviews.
    What is the problem.

With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

Hi RK and Arun Kumar Saanam,
    I have given you permissions to post products and reviews. Expecting a good amount of contribution from both of you.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

hi mahesh,rajmiarun

I am also very much interested in writing reviews as well as submitting new products.
    Please provide me this chance!

Hi Rajmi,

I am really glad to know that product posting as well as reviewing permission has been given to someone who is eager to contribute their best in IRC, seriously.

You can add me too, as one of the contributor. If you permit me, I will definitely contribute in this regard. Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,
    Aira

Hi Aira,
    You have been given rights to post products and reviews. Hope you will contribute to IRC just as before.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

@ Dilip Kumar Misra, Kevinsimon, Ankit,
    We appreciate your interest in posting products and submitting reviews. I would request you to prove yourselves in other sections of IRC like blog posting, resources posting, Links etc. You will be given permissions after assessing your contributions.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi webmaster

I don't have permissions to submit the products.

With Regards
    Sree..

Don't take any decisions when you are Angry.
    Don't make any promises when you are Happy.

hi rajmi

You want from me to be proved in other sections. Can you please tell me why my resource posting is still not reviewed which i posted on 6 august 09.

http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/resources/2149-videocon-relaunching.aspx

regards

ankit

Hi Mahesh, RajmiArun

I am Unable to Submit product. So, please give me permission to submit the products as well as reviews also.

I'm unable to post the product.

Hi Uday Kiran Reddy,
    You will be given review rights first, then after you have atleast 50 review count in your score board, you will be given rights to post products.

Again I am insisting to all those who have been given rights to post products, ensure that you write reviews also. We are India Review Channel, and product submission alone is not enough.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

hi rajmi

I think now you can provide me opportunity to write reviews and post products.

regards
    ankit

I will give you rights first in the reviews section. Just the same as for Uday, after you write good quality 50 reviews, I will give you rights to post products also.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Ok but when you will give this right!!!

Regards,
    ankit

I request to give me permissions to post in reviews and submit products here in IRC.

Regards

Hi Ankit,
    You have been given rights to post reviews.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thanks rajmi

Regards,
    ankit

Hi Rajmi,

I am also interested in posting products and please can you add me in the list too. Also if i am not eligible than please advice me how i can become eligible?

Regards,
    NK
    “Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."

thanx webmaster.
    With Regards
    Sree..

Don't take any decisions when you are Angry.
    Don't make any promises when you are Happy.

Hi Neeraj,
    Please add more reviews. I will give you rights to post reviews first.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Webmaster,

I am still waiting for product submission enable.Please give me permissions to submit products in IRC.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Hi Rajmi Arun,

Thank you for the permission to submit the products. I will spend some time on reviews too. Recently I was busy and couldn't participate much on here. Now onwards definitely I do.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hello RK sir,

Welcome back to IRC. You have a nice time now at IRC as well.

Best wishes,

Regards
    - Mahesh
    Editor- IndiaReviewChannel.com

Hello Webmaster,
    I would like to submit product and business. Please give me permission to post.
    Thanks in advance.
    With best regards,
    Sunil Saharan
    Working for an ideal and peaceful society.

---

Hi,Sunil,I am very happy to see your interest in contributing to this site. We need more enthusiastic members like you to revive IRC and increase its Alexa ranking so that cash credits will again be restored. This is a very interesting site and I would hate to see its stagnation.

In order to get permission to submit products & business posts, you will first need to post some good reviews. You see, in the past members were merely posting products.This is primarily a review site so we need plenty of reviews. You can post editorial type reviews too - it is not necessary that you will have actually used a product or visited a business place. What we need are lots of reviews specially for mobiles, laptops and cars.

So start contributing right away!

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.