You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Dream laptop

I just got my dell studio 14 (red) and i love it. so whats your dream laptop guys.
    I agree with you: Dell is the best! I have posted the Dell Vostro 1510 and its review too at IRC.

My family members use the Dell laptop, while I use an IBM ThinkPad - though not having a Writer, it is funtional enough for me. In fact, all my work, including IRC posts have been worked on the IBM. It has put in a good number of years, the battery having worn out ages ago, but still efficient as ever on power (touch wood!).

Regards,
    vk
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

I prefer Sony laptop which is very expensive and has lot of features and guarantee. However, All branded laptop has guarantee for some duration whereas Sony gives their best for long-time compare to others.

Also, my friends are using Sony laptop and got good feedback from them. Laptop also like mobile which has more or less features between each other brands.

We have to buy a laptop depend on our usage only and it is just like mobile we shouldn't spend much money on it which has devaluation everyday due to advance techonology, features and configuration updation time to time.

Dell give you a full accidental warranty upto 3 years and ofcourse they charge you for that.

But the accidental warranty for 1 year for an extra price of around Rs1300/- is quite a bargain from dell.

You get the color options only from dell.The Ruby red studio looks striking .I would say dell is a combination of everything

Does anyone have a HP laptop ? I have heard it is very good. But i would like to hear the opinion of someone who has used it.

My dream laptop is also from Dell. Dell is stylish, good performance and I also consider the brand name Dell.
    Sasi
    The Ultimate World of Games

My dream laptop is Acer Inspiron with 320 GB HDD,3GB DDR-III RAM.
    With Regards,
    Ashis Dubey
    Silver Member
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.