You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Dream Mobile Phone

Which is the best mobile phone right now
    I prefer Blackberry which has lot of features including calling facilites, internet/browsing option, advance video option and many more etc. which is really useful for me personally and professionally.

There are so many mobiles introduced everyday by branded mobile companies which public shown interest too to buy and confused to select any one.

People should buy mobile according to their usage only and not to buy for show-off and not to spend money unnecessarily on it which has devaluation everyday.

Hi Friend,

Nokia's All Mobile Phone is best deal to buy.

Sometimes we prefer with some good brand names but there too we may fail to select some good models.

I have purchased Nokia Music Express that is 5220, it worked for 6 months but later it starts giving problem, though have been handed over for servicing at authorised service centre, it will go back to its original problem giving stage, really I am fed up with that phone.

When I went to authorised service center, to my astonishment there were around 50 phone owners were there with argument and all of them had the same model that is Nokia 5220 music express.

I paid 7+ for that set, it is still have warranty but I lost guarantee on the service of that service centre and I don't wish to sell that set as it put that buyer in further problem.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.