You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Tata docomo

Docomo which has become famous by there attracting offers that is 1second it will charge only 1 paise for both local and std. And it is the best offer for STD users because they can talk as they speak in local.The people who use short calling will be helpful by this offer. So prefer docomo.
    Tata docomo has really a good offer for the person who are using the cell phones to be connected with their friends and relatives all over the country.
    With Best Regards,
    Azay Patel

It is really a nice introduction on-time by Tata telecom as their product was not much successful of Tata land phone and Tata mobile phone as they should have been success too since all Tata products are most popular and successful, they have revised their step toward Tata telecom to improvize more in that area, in addition, Tata photon+ become also huge success in current market situation.

It is very useful for customer but at the same time Reliance also have introduced 50 paise calls to STD all over India tariff which can be most competitive against Docomo.

However, it will be most welcome and support by public if any or it benefits for public usage and cost reduction.

All the best to service provider and its customer.

Tata docomo has brought in a nice concept of charging for the exact number of seconds you talk and reliance have also introduced a much competitive offer.

But both Tata and Reliance are not very reliable in terms of their service and billing . I personally had a bad experience with Tata Indicom billing.

I would still stick to my airtel prepaid connection atleast for now.

Though the schemes are good, we have to wait and see whether there will be any hidden costs. I agree with Rejiesh when it comes to billing as we too have had a worse experience. As of now I have a bsnl prepaid and I am happy with it. But if in future, if there are no hidden costs involved, we can think of shifting to it.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

As the advertisement of Tata Docomo 'Do The New', they have done a new thing in the mobile industry. The introduction of 1 paise for 1 second is totally beneficial to the customers. As the call rate is calculated according to seconds, customers only need to pay money for the time they used the service. So it is a better option for them.
    Sasi
    The Ultimate World of Games

Dear Arun,
    Tata Docomo's offer to provide its customers with STD for one paisa per second is really good for Indians.
    But there is a change in the offer.It is now valid only upto three months and also DOcomo's SIMs are not being released into the market.Initially they have introduced few SIMs but at present there is no sale of them due to stoppage of them.
    So we should consider this as a publicity trick of Tata for attracting more and more customers with low cost.

With Regards,
    Ashis Dubey
    Silver Member
    India Review Channel

HI Ashis....
    Yah i know that offer of STD call charges is for 3 months but Its not sure that he will remove the offer because in next Two months 3 more mobile operators are releasing in India and even in AP so he might continue the offer. If not the company may face problem.
    And coming to sims.... Tata has launched plenty of sims but the distributors are selling the sims in black for higher rates and earning money. since the deamnd is high in the market.
    It might be a publicity trick but by that the public is getting profit and can enjoy the STD till the offers runs.

With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

Tata Docomo the tie up between Tata and Japan's company Docomo has launched innovative per second billig in India for both STD and local for the first time ever in India. This is a Great offer and oher telecom operators will face the heat if they do not lower their call rates. It is a win-win situation as far as customers are concerned. Will Tata Docomo keep this offer going or is this just a start up weapon to get hold of the marke remains to be seen.

Dear Siddharth Pani,

Good to response on Tata docomo and coming to the offer they have to continue this offer because new 3 telocom opertators are going to be released and at the peask time if they change their offer. All the costumers might shift to the other operators service. so i expect that the offer will continue till next 1 year.

With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

Yes really it is astonishing price tag, but only problem with them is one cannot call toll free numbers, otherwise it is excellent, since its introduction I am using Tata Docomo.

hello everybody,
    Second pulse rate of tata docomo is more popular in orissa.but now aircel launches this facility or if you recharged super value voucher of 25 rupees every 2second charged is 1paisa.Today i read airtel in local news paper "Trai announanced every mobile company has changed his pulse rate minute to second"this is a great idea.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.