You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Product for Review Contest - Last Date Extended to 31st August.

Dear all here is the product for review contest. Honda Civic Hybrid

The contest starts on 11th of August and ends on *31st of August.

Copied reviews will be rejected.

Happy Posting, Happy Earning

* Updated on 16th August
    Hi,

I am new member,Could you please allow me to review?

Thanks & regards
    Pravin

I will give you rights to review Pravin, but ensure you dont copy your reviews.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi,

Well, I am really glad to hear the contest..this is what I really enjoy participating. I hope this time more and more members would participate.

Thanks,
    Aira

Hi Rajmi,

I am glad to hear about this review contest. But I am unable give reviews. Please can you provide me access to review's, so I can participate in review contest?

Regards,
    NK
    “Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."

Hello Rajmi,
    How do we get permission to write review.
    Is their any special thing that we have to do?

Regards,
    Atul Barapatre

Regards,
    Atul Barapatre

Hi Neeraj and Atul,
    Given access to both of you to post reviews. Happy contesting.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi RajmiArun,

I do not have access to post reviews. Can you please provide that also i have posted question regarding same in July month but you have replied that "There are a few changes being made in IRC. Once everything is complete, we will make an official announcement. And if you are interested in posting reviews, please send me a message."

I am active member of IRC and want to participate in this contest.

Please give me access soon.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Hi RajmiArun,

Thank you for announcing next review contest. All members try to post good content. Do not copy from other sites. If it is copied mean it will be rejected.

With Regards,
    VIJAY.
    Bronze Member-India Review Channel

Hello RajmiArun,
    Thanks for giving me permission but I have a doubt that why all forum topics are locked.

Regards,
    Atul Barapatre

Hello Rajmi Arun,
    I request permission to write reviews in this site. Kindly oblige and do the needful.

Thanking you,
    Suraj

@Atul,
    The older posts are locked, the newer threads are left open. As there are not much of forum posts, you will find some older posts in the first page itself. Many of the announcement threads are locked, because, it is just an announcement.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi RajmiArun,

Can you please give me access for submitting products.I think it needs permission. Please grant it so that i can submit products.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.