You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Hi i am new to irc

Hi i am vijay. I am already an diamond member in ISC. I have registered on 16.5.2009. Since i am not active on this site. Hereafter i will be active member in this site. Please provide me what are the futures are there in this site.
    Hi Welcome
    I do not know about future but certainly this site is good for adsense. For earning money currently i think no program is active. Post products and earn revenue program is also stopped.

Meanwhile you can start posting reviews for different products. If you are lucky then surly you will get some google adv. clicks on your review pages.

Enjoy !!!

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Hi,Vijay,
    Although at present there are no cash credits at all, I would encourage you to nevertheless contribute resources & reviews. I continued to contribute even after the cash credits were stopped because I get good earnings from IRC.

Like you, I am an active contributor at ISC and have reached the Diamond level there too. Since I am a part-timer, I contribute to both ISC & IRC for a very short while during the 2-3 hrs. I spend online. I have discovered that altoughy my contributions are really very less here as compared to ISC, I am still getting VERY GOOD Adsense earnings from IRC. My resources here are are less than 60, as compared to over 300 at ISC. Yet, on a couple of days in a month, IRC Resources is my top channel eaner! It is unbelievable, but true. It maybe just $2 to $3, but then it does add up to a nice total!

So start posting right away & wish you happy earnings at IRC too!
    --

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.