You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Window 7

What do you think about Window 7, share your opinion if you are using it...
    I had never used windows seven but know many things about its features as i have seen in my frnds computer and he is using that for past one month. he is very much satisfied from windows because of certain special features different from windows vista. voice commands are accepted from mic in windows vista, inbuilt windows media player 12 is provided with software and we gets another spsl features in this operating system for the upliftment of our computer standards and its time saving too. if you have any m,isconception between windows vista nad windows 7, i am suggesting windows seven because in my view it is far more better than windows vista.

RKD
    ISC MEMBER

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

I had never used windows seven but know many things about its features as i have seen in my frnds computer and he is using that for past one month. he is very much satisfied from windows because of certain special features different from windows vista. voice commands are accepted from mic in windows vista, inbuilt windows media player 12 is provided with software and we gets another spsl features in this operating system for the upliftment of our computer standards and its time saving too. if you have any m,isconception between windows vista nad windows 7, i am suggesting windows seven because in my view it is far more better than windows vista.

RKD
    IRC MEMBER

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.