You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Windows vista

What do you think of Windows Vista? It is very complicate/slow compare to Windows XP, you may share your opinion if you have experienced it any...
    yes i think windows vista is not the right operating system for old computers, it requires 512 mb ram and graphics accelerator card ...whose slot is not given in previous version of computers....now a days me searching pc2 3200 ddr2 ram for installing vista but me not getting the same , same buddy suggested me to put up pc2 5500 ram but its not working, me want to use vista but for this i have to pay 3800 for changing entire mother board which is upto the limit of my maintainence charge. so windows vista in not so worthy for old pc it is worthy for new one which is very much enjoyable as i have seen in my friend's computers. so vista is good in one sense but bad in another sense.

RKD
    IRC MEMBER

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

Windows Vista uses a lot of system resources like memory than Windows XP. Also Vista takes more time to boot than XP. The visual and graphical appearance of Vist is better than XP. If you have a high performance computer then you can use all functions of Vista like aero appearance.
    Sasi
    The Ultimate World of Games

windows vista is not the right operating system for old computers, it requires 512 mb ram and graphics accelerator card ...whose slot is not given in previous version of computers....now a days me searching pc2 3200 ddr2 ram for installing vista but me not getting the same , same buddy suggested me to put up pc2 5500 ram but its not working, me want to use vista but for this i have to pay 3800 for changing entire mother board which is upto the limit of my maintainence charge. so windows vista in not so worthy for old pc it is worthy for new one which is very much enjoyable as i have seen in my friend's computers. so vista is good in one sense but bad in another sense

Its too slow and crashes too often.
    Windows xp is more stable..so I am sticking with Windows Xp..waiting eagerly for Windows 7.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.