You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Do you think orkut is best friendly site ???

post your comments about the popular website orkut, do you think it is worthy.
    write its advantages and disadvantages.
    Hi Ravi....
    According to me its the best website where we can get interacted with all our Old and Can make new friends.And we can also find the OLd school or collage etc friends by the help of communities.
    By this website i personally had met my school friends who's address or number i dont even know.
    this is good for all the memebers to get back to pld friends and chat and be in touch with them.And we can also see the pics of our friends who are far away from our place .So orkut is very good.

With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

thanks arun for pointing out all the good points of orkut, ya my friend orkut is really a wonderfull platform for continuing the relation with old and new friends and we should have one account at that friendly site, i am in touch with all my college and orkut friend and that is why i love that website,.
    With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

I think in student life there is no requirement to join orkut. Orkut is platform to stay in touch with friends. But in student life student do time pass on orkut which is unnecessary and we should avoid it.

Benefits:
    1. Sharing our thoughts,photos with friends
    2. Get to know about other country people and their community.
    3. To make new friends

Disadvantage:
    1. Misuse by some people to send Adv. mails to community and friends for their marketing purpose.
    2. Misuse of Friends photos.
    3. Writting bad comments on your friends scrapbook if you are angry with him/her.

Some of the above disadvantages can be avoided by security setting.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

wonderfull post avi, india is full of love and we need a platform to share ideas, orkut is not only to make urself in flash with your known friends, you can also make new friends and experience the friendship.
    With Regards
    RKD

Hi, Orkut become very famous in short time for its friendly approach and classic presentation which other site doesn't, it is one of the google part, this site using by most of the school and college students apart from official person, it is easy to access and simple guideline for net beginners, also, comfortable to chat/email to friends and make friends with unknown.

yes hafeezur me agree with you, you had mention the important point about the orkut website advantage is that its a easy website for net beginners and i must say they have a simple website, which canbe accesed with the other too, so in my view orkut is best website now a days for bringing all friends on a single platform.
    With Regards
    RKD

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.