You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Rediff shopping and other online shops, are they really helpful or online thiefs and cheat

Recently i tried to buy a new canon mp145 printer for 3500, but what i got was an old and used canon mp110 no warranty, its cartridges missing, this by paying full price of new printer as published in the manufacturers website. They dont have any phone number to register complaints against the vendors, if you send them email nobody replies or calls back. They dont refund you or replaces in case of fault. I think online fraudsters rediff and its vendors are the next big scam in india. In US an ordinary guy can sue online shops like rediff and its vendors for millions, but in india there is no mechanism.
    Unfortunately, in India, consumers are too lazy to take the pain of running around when being cheated. One more reason is that, we do not have proper laws to deal with this kind of activities. Even if there are laws to tackle fradulent activities, most people do not have any information about how to approach and get these issues sorted out with the help of Laws. Moreover, we do not have any Centrelised Governing Bodies to take care of these kind of sites and prevent them to cheat online shoppers.

online shoping is not worthy we cant think of the standard of that item, so in my view you are not able to view that item which you are buying , so in my view we shgould not go for online shoping. so better we should go for face to face shoping for the betterment of our shoping standard, so better to avoid online shoping
    With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

in India, consumers are too lazy to take the pain of running around when being cheated. One more reason is that, we do not have proper laws to deal with this kind of activities. Even if there are laws to tackle fradulent activities, most people do not have any information about how to approach and get these issues sorted out with the help of Laws. Moreover, we do not have any Centrelised Governing Bodies to take care of these kind of sites and prevent them to cheat online shoppers

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.