You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Review contest winners

In August we had announced the review contest on Honda Civic Hybrid.

The winners of the contest are:

VK - gets the first place
    Aira - gets the second place
    Krish - gets the third place.

Congrats to all the winners.

You can see the reivews written by them in the product page.
    Hello Rajmi,

First of all, Congrats to vk and Krish, for winning the review contest and special thanks to IRC.

It is a great honor for giving me second place in this contest. I sincerely thank you for choosing my review as the second winner of review contest on Honda Civic Hybrid.

I really appreciate this, and I am really glad the review is liked so much. Also thanks to all the other participants who made an effort in this contest!

Thanks and regards,
    Aira

Congratulations to you all for winning in the review contest. Your effort and hard work has given this award. Thank you for participated in review contest.
    With Regards,
    VIJAY.
    Bronze Member-India Review Channel

Thanks, Rajmi, for the appreciation of the review by declaring me the winner.

Hearty congrats to my co-winners Aira and Krish. It was great to see a few more members participating this time!

By the way, how many points do the winners get? I was hoping that the Webmaster would give gift coupons in lieu of cash credits!
    =

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi congratulation for all of three.
    Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.