You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Received my first google adsense cheque of $145

Hi friends today i received my first cheque from Google and i am very excited to see that cheque as i am not in my home time now.
    The major part of this money is from ISC , My blog and IRC also.
    Thanks to all who help me directly or indirectly.

Hope every body perform well with adsense. Good luck and keep earning.

Thanks & Regards
    Pawan Bahuguna
    Congrats man.Thats really good news. Share your pic if possible so that more people can trust on adsense. It is really good way of earning online.

Congrats again.

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

hi PAVAN....
    Congrats for receiving good amount from google and its good to hear and it is an inspiration for all the members of IRC AND ISC that they can also get good amount and by this all the memebers will get confidance and will try to build up in IRC AND ISC ....
    Mean while i am trying to get amount but my google adsense is not at all increasing and is there any procedure .please respond me and give me a good suggestion.

With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

Hi Pawan,
    Congratulations. Your message will be an encouragement for the other members to participate actively in Indiareviewchannel. I am trying to reach my first payout in adsense account as early as possible.

Sasi
    The Ultimate World of Games

cong buddy, me too waiting for that, guide me what should i do for getting this king of money , i need that for various expense, i m in need of money so please guide me thanks for your response.
    With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.