You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Cash

HI friends ,
    this is ARUN and here i am to say that my cash has not been sent to my account and the web masters are telling that thay are sending this day, that day but there is no exact response from them. and i want to know whether my cash will be given or not . its already 3 months that they will deposit my cash but no use.so friends please help me out.
    Hi ArunKumar,

Welcome back. Have you given your bank account details etc . If you have your money would have been transferred by now.
    At present, webmaster RajmiArun is out of station, will be back 3-4 days later. I will try to get in touch with her, if I can, and get the details for you.
    There would have been some problem there.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Arun,

had you given your bank account details to Rajmi? When did you give it?

hi LATha and Tony....
    HI friends i have give all my details and many time rajmi has responded that i will gettting money this month that month but i did not get any money.And now rajmi has stopped reponding to my messages.

With Regards,
    ArunKumar Saanam
    Diamond Member
    India Review Channel

Hi Arun,
    I have sent your amount long back. I have also sent you a message and you have not responded back. Can you please check your account and let me know immediatly.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.