You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Which are indian moblie handset companies?

I observed that their very few Indian Mobile Handset manufacturing companies?

Like TATA,Reliance which had provided initially CDMA and now entering into GSM.

What is reason for this?
    We are always sceptical about Indian Brands. TATA and Reliance are the only Indian mobile Brands having huge customer base. But they too do not manufacture their own Handsets. There is always a tie-up with third party Handset makers. In India GSM is the most prefered type of service and people love to change their mobiles often. GSM connections makes it easy for the consumer to change handsets at will.

That is true. Recently i heard about Intex. I think it is India company and it had launched dual sim handset too. Is it Indian?
    Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

Other than INTEX we have CARBON, MICROMAX and loads of them. I am not sure, but CARBON and MICROMAX comes with a years gaurantee. About the product, i am not not very sure. I have few people buying those sets nd giving up in months time use. They all had different issues with their respective sets. Most common is Virus protection not available on those phones.

hey what matters the mobile is made in india or made in foreign , just think of your comfortability, and dont be country made users, so in my view you see the various features of mobile which you need in your mobile and go ahead for this dont think that it is made in country or not. so have fun and take fun. keep posting
    With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

TATA and Reliance are the only Indian mobile Brands having huge customer base. But they too do not manufacture their own Handsets. There is always a tie-up with third party Handset makers. In India GSM is the most prefered type of service and people love to change their mobiles often. GSM connections makes it easy for the consumer to change handsets at will

LAVA mobiles and spice mobiles are also indian companies which provide superb features
    1.4d surround sound
    2.nice camera
    3.handset free fm radio
    4.dual sim
    5.stable body
    6.water resistance

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.