You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

Tata docomo launches in kolkata

The long wait has ended...yes, Tata Docomo has finally launched in my beloved Kolkata!...been hearing so much abt this brand and how they have mass appeal primarily becuase of their per second billing and innovative VAS...they shuld give MTS and Aircell a run for their money here in Kolkata!
    yes thanks for the information yes tata docomo launched i want to share something about tata docomo . TATA DOCOMO is Tata Teleservices Limited's (TTSL) telecom service on the GSM platform-arising out of the Tata Group's strategic alliance with Japanese telecom major NTT DOCOMO in November 2008. Tata Teleservices has received a pan-India license to operate GSM telecom services, under the brand TATA DOCOMO and has also been allotted spectrum in 18 telecom Circles. TTSL and has already rolled out its services in various circles. it is really a very good company of tata sons and service, we should proud on that.
    With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.