You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Trai influenced by tata docomo

TRAI's latest move has been to make the much appreciated 'per second' billing started by Tata Docomo, mandatory for all mobile operators in the market...although this move is a little interfering on pricing policies of certain operators, its made with the customer satisfaction in my mind....Thanyou TRAI and thankyou Tata Docomo!
    yes buddy tata docomo is of great worth, it is really like a revolution i know that tata is a very powerfull buisnessman and tata docomo is really a good investement of company. and it will surely suceed in india, indian market is really a very good market for any kind of product. but this company started pay per second facility which is very nice.
    With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

The Tata LetsRock Plan is also worthful.

With a rental, you have 60 paise per minute and 30 paise per minute in the night. Quite good for people like me living far away from home.

Even the S.M.S. costs are also appreciable and since the network here is C.D.M.A., good network ensures great connectivity.

Regards

hey i had posted someting about this post of dr. apurva tamhane, where is that is post is also deleted on this website. or that forum was different.
    With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be an IRC Member

Mail Me: [email protected]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.